KCC will be donating to a monthly rotation of charities by donating a portion of our profits to better our patients and communities. In addition to monetary donations, we will also be investing our time into the community by subsidizing employee volunteer hours for our monthly partners. KCC employees will be paid their normal hourly rate for up to 20 hours of community service per year.
- The Hope Foundation offers financial and emotional support to families experiencing pediatric emergencies. Charitable donations and fundraisers sponsored by Hope have led them to be able to provide support for families in 26 counties in Missouri.
- Folds of Honor is a well known charity that provides scholarships to the children and spouses of fallen warriors. With each service member that is lost, his or her family is left behind to deal with the emotional and financial hardship. By providing funds for furthering education, those hardships are lessened.
- Canna Convict Project is a Kansas City based organization that’s sole focus is to free as many nonviolent cannabis offenders as possible. We believe, in many ways, cannabis is about equity. While we work towards opening all four of our dispensaries over the coning months we will be offering support to the groups attempting to get prisoners of the drug war out of confinement.
- After Action Network helps military veterans, who are struggling to reintegrate into civilian life, find new passions and career fields. After Action offers programs to aid veterans in finding meaningful work or starting their own businesses and also offers programs based around finding new hobbies and other enjoyable activities.
- KC English Bulldog Rescue (KCEBR) re-homes English Bulldogs who have been surrendered by their owners, are in animal shelters or have otherwise found themselves in need. The goal of KCEBR is to find loving homes for the dogs in their program as well as educate the public about English Bulldogs.